* 活動名稱：Google Cloud Platform Workshop #3
* 活動時間：2015/03/12 19:00~21:30
* 活動地點：內湖神通大樓，台北市內湖區堤頂大道二段187號，地圖 Map
* 活動名額：開放 120 名座位，依實際報到為準。
* 講者：Kazunori Sato，Developer Advocate，Google Asia Pacific and Japan
* 講題：Making Sense of Cloud Dataflow for Big Data
Map Reduce, Millwheel and a host of other technologies changed the way programmers approached data problems. Rather than being constrained by the size of the data set, developers could focus on defining the key bits of intelligence they were seeking to find from an almost infinite data pool. While this opened up all kinds of new analysis, it also created a new set of problems — most notably dealing with the complexity of stringing together map reduces and creating end to end programming logic from multiple steps. New technologies like Cloud Dataflow seek to solve this problem and make Big Data into a concrete set of executable operations.
* 講者：Win Woo，Technical Lead，Cloud Platform ANZ
* 講題：Analytics at Scale
Dealing with massive data sets can be challenging. In this session, we will discuss how Google technologies such as BigQuery can be used for streaming real-time analytics of large scale data sets. We will also explore the use of popular open source frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark, and how these can make a powerful combination with Google Cloud Platform.
- 2013 Google Cloud Platform Workshop
- 2014 Google Cloud Platform Workshop #2